Preventative Monitoring System
PM Watch monitoring system measures, records, analyzes and notifies personnel about issues relating to machine and lubrication conditions automatically, without user intervention.
- Provides real-time data for predictive reliability for up to 40 Watch systems
- Key tools and information available for machinery, lubrication equipment, and maintenance issues
- Ability to customize with flexible communications across networks, PLC’s, and computers
- Custom software with easy-to-read dashboards
- Configure sensors, devices, and alarm thresholds easily
- Installation is simple and easy
- Monitors 16 analog devices for drive current, linear distance, voltage, temperature, bearing monitor & harmonics, etc.
- Monitors 14 digital devices for lubricator voltage, faults, line pressure, etc.
- Touchscreen LCD allows quick viewing of monitored devices
- Time/date stamp of lube cycles
- Retention of historical data
- Interfaces with LubeCon Chain Wear Monitors for chain wear analysis
- Instant email and SMS texting for critical alarms
- Easy field configuration and installation
- Expandable to add future monitoring devices