Advanced System Controllers
LubeCon controllers are user friendly and deliver unmatched performance, with easy-to-understand programming and an extensive track record of reliability. LubeCon controllers ensure that your equipment is getting precise and consistent lubrication.
Easy to read backlit LCD with continuous channel readout for at-a-glance monitoring of lubrication cycles. Easy to use keypad with driven programming that lets you set four independent lubrication channels.
- Four independently programmable channels for multiple lubricators
- Easy menu-driven programming with a continuous display readout
- Processor incorporates memory backup and automatic restart of lubrication if a power failure occurs
- Push to connect wiring allows easy installation of components.
- The customer PLC interface lets you monitor your lubrication cycles along with any system faults
- Password protection allows only qualified personnel to control lubrication
- Advanced System Controllers allow you to control precise amounts of lubricant with millisecond programming capabilities.
- Easy-to-read display shows a continuous readout to inform you when lubrication occurs or the time between lubrication cycles. Controllers also incorporate side-mounted LED’s that illuminate during lubrication cycles
- Multiple controller configurations such as 120vac, 220vac, 24vdc, PLC output, machine run contacts, and beacon light allow the customer to select the right controller for the job
- Four independent programmable channels
- Liquid crystal display
- Oil resistant keypad
- Fault monitoring
- Password protection
- Selective viewing of each channel
- Memory backup
- Circuitry overload protection
- Low-level lube fault with automatic pump shut off
- Thermoplastic enclosure
- Available beacon light & PLC interface
- Beacon light
- PLC Interface
120vac, 220vac, & 24vdc versions
- Watertight enclosures